How to Book?
1. Select & Enquiry
2. Get a quote for tour
3. Free for changing
4. Confirm & Deposit
5. Final Payment
Price From: US$ 914( 5849 CNY )
Departure: You decide!
Tour Duration: 7 days
Accommodation: 6 nights in well selected hotel (2 persons share one room with daily breakfasts)
Day 1 ~ Day 3 - Beijing (Badaling Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace, Ming Tombs)
Day 4 ~ Day 7 - Lhasa (Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Street, Drepung Monastery, Sera Monastery)
Tour Guide Language: English
Payment Method: Cash, Credit Cards, Wire, Western Union
Feature: Witthis 7 days bus tour, you will visit the famous cities around China. Explore Beijing and Lhasa famous attractions during the tour.
Day 1: Arrival at Beijing
On your arrival at Beijing, we will pick you up from the airport and transfer you to your hotel in Beijing. Free on your own for the rest of the day.
Day 2: Beijing (B, L)
Tour guide will pick you up from the hotel on decided time and you will visit the magnificent Badaling Great Wall, Ming Tomb in one day. After this day tour, we will send you back to the hotel.
- Badaling Great Wall: The most famous and best-preserved section of the Great Wall.
- Ming Tomb: Buried 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty, it is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China.
Day 3: Beijing (B, L)
Pick you up from the hotel on decided time then take you to visit many famous historical sites in Beijing include Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace. After this day tour, we will transfer you back to your hotel.
- Tiananmen Square: The largest public square in the world with a total area of 440,000 square meters.
- Forbidden City: The best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
- Temple of Heaven: The largest existing complex of ancient sacrificial buildings in China.
- Summer Palace: The largest and most well-preserved royal park in China, greatly influences Chinese horticulture.
Day 4: Beijing - Lhasa (B)
Pick up from hotel in Beijing to airport. When arrive at Lhasa, pick up from Lhasa airport to hotel.
Day 5: Lhasa (B)
Morning section to visit the famous Potala Palace and explore the grandest of this myriad chapels. Afternoon we will visit the holist temple in Tibet, the Johkang Temple, and at Barkor Kora, which is the most famous Kora in Tibet, we can buy Tibentan traditional or religious things.
- Potala Palace: built on Red Mountain, ranking as the highest ancient palace in the world.
- Jokhang Temple: means the "House of the Buddha", it is the most sacred and important temple of Tibetan Buddhist.
- Barkhor Street: the oldest street in Lhasa where visitors could learn about Tibetan culture, lifestyle and arts.
Day 6: Lhasa (B)
Today, we will visit two important monasteries in Lhasa, the Drepung and the Sera. If we are very lucky, we may even come across Sera Monastery Monks debiting which was held in the courtyard at around 3:00-5:30 in the afternoon.
- Drepung Monastery: It is considered one of the "Three Great Monasteries" (the other two are the Ganden Monastery and the Sera Monastery).
- Sera Monastery: It is dedicated to the Gelugpa Sect, a branch of Tibetan Buddhism and is famous for debates on Buddhist doctrines. Almost 10,000 Buddhist statues are preserved here.
Day 7: Departure Lhasa (B)
Your tour guide and driver will help to drop you at the Lhasa airport, end the service.
Tour Price/Tour Departure
Above 3 persons
Single Room Supplement
1. Pick up and drop-off from your hotel;
2. Entrance fees for sightseeing;
3. Meals as listed in itinerary, B=Breakfast; L=Lunch; D=Dinner;
4. Group English-speaking tour Guide & Driver;
5. Air-conditioned bus;
6. Hotels (twin share bases) as listed in the itinerary;
7. Pick up and drop-off from airport;
8. Domestic flight ticket from Beijing to Lhasa.
9. Tibet Travel Documents.
10. Tourists personal accident insurance.
11. Hada, oxygen, water.
12. Two souvenir shops will be visit on every tour day about 45 minutes each.
1. Entery or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets;
2. Personal Expenses:
3. Any meals which are not specified in tour itinerary.
4. Single Room Supplement.
5. Fee of cable car on Badaling Great Wall.
6. Tips to the driver and the guide.
1. Price may vary according to different seasons. You can extend your stay in Shanghai after this package finished, we will keep the discount hotel rate for you for the extended days. You could choose any hotel on our website and tell us, we will give you a price of this tour with the hotel you want.
1. Welcome to use our online service. Just fill in the online reservation form above and our tour advisors will reply you with detail tour information during the working hours from 9:00am~18:00pm.
2. If you have any questions, please send them to email@example.com or call us at 86-10-51290900. After our normal office hour, please contact us at 86-10-51290900.
3. We accept last minute booking. Our trip advisors will deal with your reservation no more than 12 hours. Once confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email or call from us with detailed itinerary and prices.Payment Methods:
1. Cash to tour guide (CNY/ USD);
2. Credit Card through PayPal;
3. Western Union Money Transfer;
4. Bank Remit (Wire Transfer);
5. Credit Card.Useful Remark:
1. Make sure our tour guide will pick you up smoothly on tour day, please tell us your accommodation place via email (better with room number).
2. Our tour guide will call you to inform the actual pick up time at the night before tour day, if you are not in, we will leave a message for you with specific time.
Really glad we visited Lhasa from Beijing and the trip is just incredible. I really had fun and a good time while visiting the city. Everything is well organized on that trip and all I had to do is have fun and take in sights while in the city. Everything felt so surreal over there. Loved it!
This trip from Beijing to Lhasa is totally worth it all. I really enjoyed a great time while I was in Lhasa. I visited a couple of incredible sights and experienced plenty of activities in there. I have never seen any city more impressive and pure like Lhasa before. I just loved it there!
We saw China in different way by join this tour! Beijing is a great city to start explores the country. The capital is a home for plenty of historical sites worth to explore. Whereas Lhasa is an amazing region of China filled with sacred religious sites with unique Tibetan culture. I was enjoyed the whole tour within those 7 days. First time to China and that was a highlight!
We were very happy with this tour. We booked it expecting it to be in big group, but it turned out that we were the only ones on the tour (in Lhasa). This was really good because the guides were able dedicate all her time to our questions. Our guide in Lhasa for especially was so informative and friendly. She gave us lots of good food recommendations, things to try and travel advice/safety tips for our stay in China.
I really enjoyed the trip. We all did see all interesting and beautiful views during the trip. Access to things I would never have been able to experience on my own. Lhasa was a sacred and incredible place. Lots of impressive mysterious and religious places we did visit there. Besides, we also got a perfect size group. Overall, highly recommended tour!